Advantages of Avoiding the Box Stores
We've been in business for over 37 years. So what gives us the staying power over the bog box stores? Consider the process of buying a computer.
Here's what you get when you buy from the big box stores:
- A typically unqualified salesperson who is there to sell you a machine based on a commission
- A computer in a box, loaded with junkware that may or may not meet your needs
- No data transfer services
- No set-up services
- No "walk-through" of your new system
- If you mess up your own set-up, you'll probably end up spending more money getting a small business like Concept to re-do it properly
Here's what you get when you buy from Concept Computers:
- A knowledgeable technician who will guide you to the right machine for your needs
- A computer that will be fully set-up and activated, with all junkware removed and operation verified to ensure you have a fast, smooth running computer
- Industry-based recommendations on the best anti-virus program with the highest detection rate
- Fast, safe and secure data transfer and migration services from old computer to new
- In-home set-up and integration with your home network and accessories
- A "walk-through" of your new system, including operating system and location of migrated files
- In-person or remote service, should you have any further questions
We think the choice is pretty clear.
Come see us in-store at 1257 Marine Drive in North Vancouver or give us a call at 604-986-7680.
keywords: why buy a computer from a small business, advantages of buying a computer from a small business, computer sales, computer service, computer support