How to Customize That Hard-to-See Mouse
Have a hard time finding the mouse on the screen because it is either too small or blends into the background? Did you know that with the new 1903 update you can now change your mouse colour and size?
To do so:
1. Click on your start button (the windows symbol in the bottom left corner or your screen traditionally)
2. Click on the gear icon (settings)
3. Scroll down and the select the "Ease of Access" menu
4. Select "Cursor & Pointer Size" under the Vision subtitle
5. Select your preferred cursor size and colour
Prior to the 1903 update you could also do this, but your colour options were limited to black and white. The 1903 update comes with the option to select a variety of pre-selected or customized colours. The possibilities are endless!
Still need a hand? We can help! Concept offers on-site and remote service and tutoring.
To speak to us about all your computer needs come see us in-store at 1259 Marine Drive in North Vancouver or give us a call at 604-986-7680.
For more information about us, our products and services visit our website at www.conceptcomputers.ca.
Now offering website design services!