10 Keyboard Shortcuts Windows Users Should Know
Everyone wants to be more efficient with their typing skills. Do you know how to make the most out of your keyboard? Here is a list of our favourite keyboard shortcuts for Windows users:
1. Windows key (or Ctrl + Esc) - Open Start menu
2. Ctrl + Shift + Esc - Open Task Manager
3. Ctrl + F5 (or Ctrl + R) - Refresh current window
4. Ctrl + Alt + Tab - View open apps
5. Alt + Tab - Switch between open apps while pressing Tab multiple times
6. Alt + left arrow key - Go back
7. Alt + right arrow key - Go forward
8. Alt + Page Up - Move up one screen
9. Alt + Page Down - Move down one screen
10. Alt + F8 - Reveals typed password in sign-in screen
For a comprehensive list of keyboard shortcuts, visit: https://support.microsoft.com/en-ca/help/12445/windows-keyboard-shortcuts
Still need a little help? Concept Computers offers computer tutoring services - and yes, we can even do it remotely!
To speak to us about all your computer tutoring needs, come see us in-store at 1257 Marine Drive in North Vancouver or give us a call at 604-986-7680.
For more information about us, our products and services, visit our website at www.conceptcomptuers.ca.
Now offering website design services! Visit conceptwebdesign.ca for details.
keywords: computers north vancouver, computers vancouver, computers burnaby, computers new west, computer troubleshooting, computer service, computer set-up, computer tutor north vancouver, computer tutor vancouver, keyboard tips and tricks, keyboard shortcuts, remote computer tutor