Have you ever gone to clear up some space on your hard drive, deleted some unknown files and next thing you know... things aren't quite working right? Here are a few things you should NEVER do to your computer (at least without the help of an expert like say... us)
1. Don't delete those unknown files - you may not recognize them, but some may actually be important system files. Always take your computer into to a qualified professional team like Concept Computers to clean your computer up!
2. Don't let your computer get GROSS - on the subject of cleaning, a little dust is just ok but built up grime and dust bunnies in hardware like your fan can really harm your computer.
3. Don't use chemicals to clean it - spraying a dripping cleaning solution on your screen is just asking for trouble. Electronics and liquid don't mix well!
4. Don't leave your computer open - open laptops are just asking for pets to lie on them, spill drinks on them, track all sorts of fun stuff on them. Keep your comp safe!
5. Don't forget to use protection - a computer case of course, is your best defense against a clumsy moment. Cracked screens and cases are a pain in the butt to replace, but broken hard drives are even worse!
6. Don't format your hard drive - this will erase EVERYTHING! If you need help with your computer or you suspect you have a virus, call us!
7. Don't force hardware open, closed our out - forcing cd trays closed, doors open that are locked or even thumb drives out that appear to be stuck can seriously damage your stuff. If you need a hand, come by and see us. We're pretty good at this stuff!
To speak to us about all your computer needs come see us in-store at 1259 Marine Drive in North Vancouver or give us a call at 604-986-7680.
For more information about us, our products and services visit our website at www.conceptcomputers.ca.
Now offering website design services!