Do you find the mouse buttons counter-intuitive to use? Maybe you're switching from a single-button Mac or are using a non-ergonomic mouse as a lefty. Did you know you can switch the functions of the mouse buttons? Here's how:
1. Click your windows menu or press the Windows+S key combination to open a search box.
2. Type the word "mouse" into the search box, then select Mouse settings from the list of search results.
3. Click Additional mouse options.
4. Check the box beside Switch primary and secondary buttons.
5. Click Apply and then click OK.
Still need a little help? We can do that!
To speak to us about all your personal computer needs, come see us in-store at 1257 Marine Drive in North Vancouver or give us a call at 604-986-7680.
For more information about us, our products and services, visit our website at www.conceptcomptuers.ca.
Now offering website design services!
keywords: computers north vancouver, computers vancouver, computers burnaby, computers new west, using a computer mouse as a lefty, how to change your mouse buttons, computer tips