Optimize Your Windows Taskbar
The taskbar is probably one of the most used features on your PC. But are you using it to its potential? Have a look at some ways you can customize your Windows Taskbar experience:
To access many of these features you'll need to be in your taskbar settings. To do so click on your Start menu --> settings (the gear icon) --> type in taskbar in the search bar (the box that says "Find a Setting" and select "Taskbar Settings" from the drop down menu that appears.
1. Move the taskbar: scroll down to "Taskbar location on Screen" and select one of bottom, right, top or left
2. Hide the taskbar: click "automatically hide the taskbar in desktop (or tablet) mode"
3. Set-up calendar reminders: back on your regular screen, click on the time in system tray on the right-hand side of your taskbar --> click "set up agenda" at the bottom of the calendar that appears and then the "+" icon to open the calendar app and input your events.
4. Adjust the icon size: back in your settings, click "use smaller taskbar buttons" when you have too many icons to fit in one row.
5. Adjust the taskbar size: still have too many icons in there? hover your mouse over the top of your taskbar until the two-way arrow appears and drag it up until it is two rows high
Those are just a few, but there are many many more! Interested in learning some? Give us a call! We offer on-site and remote tutoring sessions.
To speak to us about optimizing your computing experience come see us in-store at 1257 Marine Drive in North Vancouver or give us a call at 604-986-7680.
For more information about us, our products and services visit our website at www.conceptcomputers.ca.
Now offering website design services!
#conceptcomputers #computersnorthvancouver #computersvancouver #computersburnaby #computersnewwest #pctips #computertutoring #windowstaskbar