The last major 2019 update for Windows 10 was just released, but it is more akin to a service pack than an update. It has been released as an optional update (provided your updates are the most current) and only features a handful of noticeable changes, namely (as quoted by Microsoft):
- Quickly creating an event directly from the Calendar flyout on the Taskbar
- Better managing notifications, including a new button at the top of the Action Center and the ability to sort notifications by most recently shown
- Integrating OneDrive content online with traditional indexed results in the File Explorer search box
- The navigation pane on the Start menu now expands when you hover over it with your mouse to better inform where clicking goes
- Using your voice to activate third-party digital assistants from the Lock screen.
If you were expecting (or fearing) a major roll-out of changes, you won't likely have to wait long. The first major update of 2020 is likely to be bigger and available early in the year.
Not sure if you are up to date or need a little help? We can do that!
To speak to us about all your computer servicing needs come see us in-store at 1257 Marine Drive in North Vancouver or give us a call at 604-986-7680.
For more information about us, our products and services visit our website at www.conceptcomputers.ca.
Now offering website design services - see www.conceptwebdesign.ca for details.
image credit: Windows Central