Are you dealing with constant game crashes? While visual artifacts / glitches can be a pain in the behind, the upshot of dealing with them is that you can still usually play your game. Crashes on the other hand, take you right out of the fun. So let's look at a few possible fixes to get you back in the game.
1. The good ol' hard restart: it can't hurt to try! Games can crash due to temporary problems, updates that haven't installed etc. Eliminate this fix before you move on to others.
2. Speaking of updates, try that. Make sure you have the most up-to-date drivers for your computer's graphics card and software for your game.
3. Check the game's computer requirements against your system's hardware. Upgrade where necessary.
4. Temporarily disable your antivirus. Sometimes antivirus programs will interfere with your games operations. Remember to turn enable it again once you're done.
5. Run the game as an administrator.
6. Check your cooling system. Are your fans or any part of your computer full of dust bunnies? Is there adequate thermal paste on your CPU?
7. Reinstall the game. There are times when the first install just didn't get it right.
8. Call Concept Computers.
To speak to us about all your computer gaming needs, come see us in-store at 1257 Marine Drive in North Vancouver or give us a call at 604-986-7680.
For more information about us, our products and services visit our website at www.conceptcomputers.ca.
Now offering website design! Visit www.conceptwebdesign.ca for details.
keywords: Concept Computers, computers North Vancouver, computers Vancouver, computers Burnaby, computers New West, pc gaming, pc game crashes, pc game fixes, computer repair
photo credit: pcerror-fix.com