Wifi Problems? Try This!
Wifi giving you troubles? Here are a few things to try before giving your service provider an earful:
- reset your modem/router - unplug the modem and wait at least 30 seconds before plugging it back in
- check for updates - out-of-date drivers can really mess with a component's ability to function properly
- test other devices in your household - if they are not having connectivity problems, it's most likely your errant device
- move your device or router - dead zones in your house create little pockets where the wifi signal can't reach; it's best to have your router in the middle of the house, but if that's not possible look for mesh network solutions
- try a USB wireless adapter - these a great external components that you can plug into your computer, should your internal adapter no longer function
- call Concept!
To speak to us about all your wifi needs, come see us in-store at 1257 Marine Drive or give us a calla t 604-986-7680.
For more information about us, our products and services, visit our website at www.conceptcomptuers.ca.
Now offering website design services! Visit conceptcomputers.ca for details.
keywords: computers north vancouver, computers vancouver, computers burnaby, computers new west, wifi problems, why does my computer keep dropping my internet connection?, how to improve computer connectivity, wifi solutions, troubleshooting connectivity issues