Extend the Life of Your Computer's Battery
There's nothing like a new computer battery. You feel like you can use your machine all day and not worry about the computer suddenly dying on you in the middle of a report.
Fast forward a few years... you're probably more prone to keeping you machine plugged in all day. The charge never last very long and you're always paranoid you won't be able to plug in on time once you get the low battery warning.
The good news is there are things you can do to prolong the life of your computer battery:
1. Don't keep it plugged in all the time! This actually lessens the number of cycles (full charge to drain to recharge) your battery will have
2. Keep your battery at an even room temperature
3. Don't let the battery die all the way - let your battery drain to about 20%, then recharge it FULLY!
4. Turn down the brightness of your screen
5. Unplug unused peripherals
6. Use power saving mode
Battery life still not cutting it? We can help!
To speak to us about all your computer repair and servicing needs, come see us in-store at 1257 Marine Drive in North Vancouver or give us a call at 604-986-7680.
For more information about us, our products and services, visit our website at www.conceptcomptuers.ca.
Now offering website design services! Visit conceptcomputers.ca/website-design for details.
keywords: computers north vancouver, computers vancouver, computers burnaby, computers new west, computer troubleshooting, computer service, computer repair, computer battery replacement, how do I extend the life of my computer battery?, computer battery exchange