Updating Your Website for COVID
It's no secret that COVID has caused a massive increase in internet-based business, whether that be from a management or sales perspective. Is your website up to the task? Here are a few things you should consider when updating your website for COVID-friendly business operations:
- Cloud collaboration: do you have an online system for managing projects, workflow and communication? These systems will pay for themselves in no time and can easily be integrated into your website
- cloud-based inventory management: update inventory from in-person, phone and web sales using one software that is integrated into your site
- user-friendly design: as people move from making in-store purchases or inquiries to online transactions, your site must be designed to facilitate customer needs. Be sure your site is intuitive, simple, uncluttered and up-to-date
- social media integration: social media is a millennial past-time - use it to your advantage and maintain social media pages like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube to promote your business AND direct users to your site
- effective multimedia: pictures and videos can say in a small space what words can take multiple paragraphs or even pages to say. Maximize your white space and user attraction by adding professionally shot multimedia (and product shots)
- chat: your users are there anyways, so they are more likely to click the chat button that to call if they can't find the answer to a question they have on your site. Consider adding a chat option if your can reliably answer it.
Need a little help? We can do that!
To speak to us about all your web design needs come see us in-store at 1257 Marine Drive in North Vancouver or phone 604-986-7680.
For more information about us, our products and services visit our website at www.conceptcomputers.ca/website-design
Concept Web Design is part of the Concept Computers family.
Visit www.conceptcomputers.ca for details.
#conceptwebdesign #webdesignnorthvancouver #webdesignvancouver #webdesignburnaby #webdesignnewwest #covidwebsite #covidfriendly #websiteupdate #ecommerce #cloudmanagement
keywords: web design north vancouver, web design vancouver, web design burnaby, web design new west, covid-friendly website, covid update for website, cloud-based business management, small business website, ecommerce website