Website vs. Social Media - Do You Need Them Both?
Do you really need a website if you're active on social media? In a word: yes.
Social media and websites serve different, although very complimentary purposes. With social media, you are:
- connecting with your customers or potential customers and encouraging them to interact with your brand
- building your brand up
- sharing your content
- reaching new audiences with target audiences / demographics / regions
- often encouraging visits to your website
With a website you are:
- creating a business listing for your company
- providing information about your company
- providing your company's services and / or sales
- establishing credibility and social proof
Think about what you use social media for and how you search out businesses. In general, clients typically search out a desired business on the internet, visit their website for information and then like and follow them if they want to interact with their brand.
So both are highly valuable tools!
To speak to us about all your web design needs come see us in-store at 1257 Marine Drive in North Vancouver or phone 604-986-7680.
For more information about our web design services, visit www.conceptcomputers.ca/website-design.
Concept Web Design is part of the Concept Computers family.
#conceptwebdesign #webdesignnorthvancouver #webdesignvancouver #webdesignburnaby #webdesignnewwest #websitevssocialmedia #buildyourbrand #getfoundontheinternet
keywords: web design north vancouver, web design vancouver, web design burnaby, web design new west, do i need a website?, why do i need a website when i have social media?, benefits of websites, benefits of social media for business