Voice Search and SEO
With voice search gaining serious momentum with pretty much... everything, it stands to reason that we will be seeing voice search in more and more websites. But what does this mean for your site SEO?
With voice search you are likely to see:
- longer inquiries because we can speak faster than we type
- more question words because we are speaking to something rather than typing
- a desire for quick answers that can be read by virtual assistants
- local inquiries that often come from mobile devices
So, what can you do about it?
- add more long-tail keywords to your site content
- create an FAQ page that addresses "how do I" or "what is/are" questions
- structure your content so it answers the most common queries (use bullet points or create small pages that each address a specific question)
- be sure to fill in your SEO snippets to answer queries
- keep your Google Business and other directory listings up to date including your address and contact info
- be sure your site is mobile friendly
Still need a little help? We can do that!
To speak to us about all your web design needs come see us in-store at 1257 Marine Drive in North Vancouver or phone 604-986-7680.
For more information about our web design services, visit our web design page at www.conceptcomputers.ca/website-design
Concept Web Design is part of the Concept Computers family.
#conceptwebdesign #webdesignnorthvancouver #webdesignvancouver #webdesignburnaby #webdesignnewwest #webdesigntrends #voicesearch #seo
keywords: web design north vancouver, web design vancouver, web design burnaby, web design new west, web design trends 2021, how can I add voice search to my website?, what does voice search on my website mean for SEO?, what to know about voice search on websites