Website Features to Enhance Your Online Space
What features can you add to your website? Make your online space as useful as possible! With more and more business being conducted online, it can be useful to have scheduling and calendar apps, online shopping and more...
Here are some of our favourite options:
- blogs: these are THE BEST for keeping your site current and loaded with the best keywords and phrases
- chat: if you have someone available to regularly monitor your chat, these can be useful for quick questions and product inquiries
- calendars: feature upcoming events, sales, holidays, staff availablity, guests, product releases and more
- bookings: allow customers to see your service availabilities, available time slots, hourly rates, and schedule time
- online store: sell your products online and keep track of your inventory easily
- forums: allow your clients to interact and form a community based on your brand - TIP: this can be great for promoting your material by word of mouth
- wikis: if your products allow for client contribution, add an open editing system to allow multiple people to contribute to your projects
- subscribe button: allow clients to voluntarily sign up for product promotions, news or other important updates
These are just a few of our top picks, but there are so many more!
To speak to us about all your web design needs come see us in-store at 1257 Marine Drive in North Vancouver or phone 604-986-7680.
For more information about our web design services, visit www.conceptcomputers.ca/website-design.
Concept Web Design is part of the Concept Computers family.
keywords: web design north vancouver, web design vancouver, web design burnaby, web design new west, what features can I add to my website?, how to improve my website for COVID, COVID-safe website features, how to improve my website, website add-ons, website features